Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Baking Soda Shampoo. I tried this today. It's AMAZING! I just mixed it in with my regular shampoo. My hair feels so light and has crazy volume. It removes all the product build up Wow! Also use baking soda and water as a face mask for 15 minutes to dry up oil in your pores.

DIY
DIY

Download whole gallery
DIY :: Glitterize a pair of tights for the fall/winter @Amy Lyons Cullen
DIY :: Glitterize a pair of tights for the fall/winter @Amy Lyons Cullen

Download whole gallery
Baking Soda Shampoo. I tried this today. It's AMAZING! I just mixed it in with my regular shampoo. My hair feels so light and has crazy volume. It removes all the product build up Wow! Also use baking soda and water as a face mask for 15 minutes to dry up oil in your pores.
Baking Soda Shampoo. I tried this today. It's AMAZING! I just mixed it in with my regular shampoo. My hair feels so light and has crazy volume. It removes all the product build up  Wow! Also use baking soda and water as a face mask for 15 minutes to dry up oil in your pores.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment