Wednesday, December 25, 2013

DIY: oil face wash (& how to minimize blackheads) Because my skin is on the oily side, I do a mixture of 2.5 Tablespoons castor oil (read about castor oil here and here) and 1.5 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. Then I add a few drops of tea tree oil as it’s supposed to help with breakouts. If you have drier skin, use more olive oil and less castor. Normal skin types should go for a 1:1 ratio.

DIY: healing heel crack salve
DIY: healing heel crack salve

Download whole gallery
Hair Mask
Hair Mask

Download whole gallery
DIY: oil face wash (& how to minimize blackheads) Because my skin is on the oily side, I do a mixture of 2.5 Tablespoons castor oil (read about castor oil here and here) and 1.5 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. Then I add a few drops of tea tree oil as it’s supposed to help with breakouts. If you have drier skin, use more olive oil and less castor. Normal skin types should go for a 1:1 ratio.
DIY: oil face wash (& how to minimize blackheads) Because my skin is on the oily side, I do a mixture of 2.5 Tablespoons castor oil (read about castor oil here and here) and 1.5 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. Then I add a few drops of tea tree oil as it’s supposed to help with breakouts. If you have drier skin, use more olive oil and less castor. Normal skin types should go for a 1:1 ratio.

Download whole gallery
Christmas Fireplace DIY Decorations Ideas
Christmas Fireplace DIY Decorations Ideas

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment