Friday, December 20, 2013

DIY Sea Salt Spray - I used hair spray because I was out of gel and added some beach-scented body spray. Best curls I have EVER had!

DIY chevron rugs
DIY chevron rugs

Download whole gallery
DIY Sea Salt Spray - I used hair spray because I was out of gel and added some beach-scented body spray. Best curls I have EVER had!
DIY Sea Salt Spray - I used hair spray because I was out of gel and added some beach-scented body spray. Best curls I have EVER had!

Download whole gallery
Okay, mom and I need to do this for like art class or something 0.0 IT LOOKS SO COOL!!!
Okay, mom and I need to do this for like art class or something 0.0 IT LOOKS SO COOL!!!

Download whole gallery
doily bathroom rug!
doily bathroom rug!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment