Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Not really a product, but I could not live without Threading! If you are waxing..STOP! Try this, you will be addicted! This method gives you perfect arches and it lasts longer. I haven't waxed my eyebrows in almost ten years!

Not really a product, but I could not live without Threading! If you are waxing..STOP! Try this, you will be addicted! This method gives you perfect arches and it lasts longer. I haven't waxed my eyebrows in almost ten years!
Not really a product, but I could not live without Threading! If you are waxing..STOP! Try this, you will be addicted! This method gives you perfect arches and it lasts longer. I haven't waxed my eyebrows in almost ten years!

Download whole gallery
Fresh Picked Beauty: Happy-Go-Lucky Soothing Body Oil
Fresh Picked Beauty: Happy-Go-Lucky Soothing Body Oil

Download whole gallery
12 DIY Face Masks via @Krista McNamara McNamara McNamara McNamara Knight and HighHeels
12 DIY Face Masks  via @Krista McNamara McNamara McNamara McNamara Knight and HighHeels

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment