Monday, December 16, 2013

Tried and tested! I stopped using it for a few weeks because I was on vacation so my skin was kinda gross (a few pimples, oily and flaky!, red, and black heads), but after I used the mask there was a BIGG difference!!! My skin was back to normal! So definitely try it out if you haven’t already =]

Homemade version of a popular Vitamin E Gel. You will adore this fresh-crafted recipe!!!
Homemade version of a popular Vitamin E Gel.  You will adore this fresh-crafted recipe!!!

Download whole gallery
DIY Hair Bow
DIY Hair Bow

Download whole gallery
5 Homemade Facial Masks Using Everyday Ingredients
5 Homemade Facial Masks Using Everyday Ingredients

Download whole gallery
Tried and tested! I stopped using it for a few weeks because I was on vacation so my skin was kinda gross (a few pimples, oily and flaky!, red, and black heads), but after I used the mask there was a BIGG difference!!! My skin was back to normal! So definitely try it out if you haven’t already =]
Tried and tested! I stopped using it for a few weeks because I was on vacation so my skin was kinda gross (a few pimples, oily and flaky!, red, and black heads), but after I used the mask there was a BIGG difference!!! My skin was back to normal! So definitely try it out if you haven’t already =]

Download whole gallery
cat glasses
cat glasses

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment