Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tried and tested! I stopped using it for a few weeks because I was on vacation so my skin was kinda gross (a few pimples, oily and flaky!, red, and black heads), but after I used the mask there was a BIGG difference!!! My skin was back to normal! So definitely try it out if you haven’t already =]

Tried and tested! I stopped using it for a few weeks because I was on vacation so my skin was kinda gross (a few pimples, oily and flaky!, red, and black heads), but after I used the mask there was a BIGG difference!!! My skin was back to normal! So definitely try it out if you haven’t already =]
Tried and tested! I stopped using it for a few weeks because I was on vacation so my skin was kinda gross (a few pimples, oily and flaky!, red, and black heads), but after I used the mask there was a BIGG difference!!! My skin was back to normal! So definitely try it out if you haven’t already =]

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Looks as easy to make as is pretty to put in your hair.
Looks as easy to make as is pretty to put in your hair.

Download whole gallery
Paint ideas!
Paint ideas!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment